Styling with plants
I have a bit of an obsession with plants and I have them in almost every room of my house, I also recommend them to all my clients.
Whether your home is minimal or traditional, Plants soften a space and add texture.
However, there is such a huge choice of plants that can arrive in different spaces. So how thrilled was I to stumble across John Kitchin who is now my go to plant guru and who I have now teamed up with for plant styling on your interior spaces.
My top tips for styling with plants:
Plants soften minimal interiors by bringing texture and colour inside. Think about them as you would a piece of art or sculpture.
2. Plant stands are a great way to display a variety of plants without taking up too much floor space.
3. Consider hanging planters if space is tight. I have some in my downstairs loo.
4. Look for interesting plants as they
are widely available and can be
beautiful in themselves I can of
course select and supply these
for you should you wish.
5. Be creative, try planting in not only
plant pots but perhaps pieces you
have lying around the house. Such
as: teacups, baskets, old tins which
are all great planters.
6. When grouping plants, arrange in odd numbers. Grouping has a great impact.
7. When choosing plants think about
the position, quantity of light etc.
I stubbornly thought I could grow
plants against the instructions, but it
Thank you for reading the blog.
I hope you found it helpful!